Last week, to celebrate THE party’s big 3-0 I gave THE Pin It Party a whole new look and a new ground rule to help everyone get more pins and repins! Hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think! XO, ellie from Creative Geekery
Are you interested in co-hosting THE Pin It Party Link Up? Did you know when you co-host you get to link up THREE of your posts before the party even starts? First dibs! It is also a WHOLE lot of fun and a great way to grow your Pinterest following. Go here to get more information and to reserve your spot now!
Speaking of co-hosting, I’m Jenifer from Not Quite Mom of the Year and I am one of this week’s co-hosts. I have really enjoyed co-hosting THE Pin It Party Pinterest Link Up. Each week, the co-hosts choose three of their favorites from the week before to pin to the party’s board, THE Pin It Party – The Best of the Best. Below are my picks from last week…
I just love vintage recipes, and this Moon Cake with lemon frosting looks divine! I can’t wait to try it!
I have been wanting to wean my family off of sugary breakfast cereals, and these carrot muffins look to be a delicious alternative that even my picky family would enjoy!
Santa Claus Place Card Holders by Candace Creates
I am in the Christmas spirit (anyone else start decorating yet?) and these place card holders are a great idea for this year’s table! I think they are absolutely adorable!
Do you host your own link-up party? We want to know about it! Please go to the Creative Geekery’s Networking and other Linkups page and add your party there! We love finding out about new parties!
Grab the code for our button here!
1. Please follow the host and co-hosts on Pinterest.
2. Send out a tweet about the party! Just click here:
3. “Like” THE Pin It Party on Facebook by clicking on the LIKE button below.
4. Grab the party button above and add it to your blog’s sidebar or link up party list.
5. Post 1-3 links to your blog’s most “pin-able” posts from the last few weeks. (Please, no links to other parties, giveaways or shops please. Links to other parties are welcome here.)
6. PIN! For every post that you link up, please pin at least 1 or 2 of another blogger’s pins! This way everyone will get more repins. Total win-win. Spread the bloggy love!
Ellie from Creative Geekery
Kristin from One Organic Mama
Jenifer from Not Quite Mom of the Year
Karen from Karen’s Soiree
Kim from Kid Pep