Welcome to the 32nd week of THE Pin It Party Pinterest Link Up!
NOTE: THE Pin It Party will take a break next week (11/28) in honor of Thanksgiving! But to say thanks for linking up with us, you will be able to add TWICE as many posts when we return on December 5th! That means up to SIX posts! Happy (early) Thanksgiving, Pin It Party-ers! XO
Are you interested in co-hosting THE Pin It Party Link Up? Did you know when you co-host you get to link up THREE of your posts before the party even starts? First dibs! It is also a WHOLE lot of fun and a great way to grow your Pinterest following. Go here to get more information and to reserve your spot now!
Do you host your own link-up party? We want to know about it! Please go to the Creative Geekery’s Networking and Other Linkups page and add your party there! We love finding out about new parties!
Grab the code for our button here!
Top Ten Teacher Christmas Gifts (written by a TEACHER!) by I Think We Could Be Friends
As a former teacher, Beth at I Think We Could Be Friends is spot on in this post! Read this before you shop for your child’s teacher this year!
Green Sour Cream Taco Sauce by This Silly Girl’s Life
Love me some Mexican food…and this Sour Cream sauce sounds so yummy, I’m making nachos this weekend just so I can try it!
5-minute Dark Hot Chocolate by New Mama Diaries
Tis the season…FOR HOT CHOCOLATE! I love dark chocolate, and Tenns from New Mama Diaries has shown me how easy it is to make it homemade!
Thanks to everyone for linking up! Now on to this week’s party…
1. Please follow the host and co-hosts on Pinterest.
2. Send out a tweet about the party! Just click here:
3. “Like” THE Pin It Party on Facebook by clicking on the LIKE button below.
4. Grab the party button above and add it to your blog’s sidebar or link up party list.
5. Post 1-3 links to your blog’s most “pin-able” posts from the last few weeks. (Please, no links to other parties, giveaways or shops please. Links to other parties are welcome here.)
6. PIN! For every post that you link up, please pin at least 1 or 2 of another blogger’s pins! This way everyone will get more repins. Total win-win. Spread the bloggy love!
Ellie from Creative Geekery
Kristin from One Organic Mama
Jenifer from Not Quite Mom of the Year
Karen from Karen’s Soiree
Kim from Kid Pep